General rules for participants
WORLD FOLK VISION
- Performers from 17 years are invited to participate in the main competition
(World Folk Vision).
- Performers under 16 years are invited to participate in the children's
competition (World Folk Vision - Kids). Age of WFV kids is up to 16 years
of age (inclusive) on a day of a competition.
- Participants who have passed the selection in regional and national
competitions and who have received Certificates of Finalists of regional and
national competitions are allowed to the Final of the festival-competition. The
finalist's certificate is awarded to the contestants who have passed qualifying
rounds in the format Live or On line.
- Preliminary selection of participants is carried out on the basis of
official applications, creative recommendations and materials provided for the
- The regional director coordinates the selection process at the regional
- Participation in the selection process at the national level is coordinated
by the national director
- To participate in the qualifying round, you must register on the contest
website following the instructions.
- The performance of the number should be the same in all rehearsals and live
- Any performer can represent any country, even without being a citizen of
- The Contractor has the right to submit a video clip with an
out-of-competition number to the site in the Top10 column of the week to create
an image of the artist. The International Commission decides to publish a video
of the artist.
- Violations of the generally accepted rules and norms of etiquette and
morality, indecent behaviour, provocative actions, appearances with content of
contentious political motives are prohibited.
- Political statements and commercial messages are banned.
- The costs associated with the travel of the Contestant and accompanying
persons for the preparation phase and back, their registration, payment of
medical insurance, is provided by the contestant party.
- The participant of the contest guarantees his / her rights to use the
declared works. All the relationships on copyright and related rights with the
Author's societies and other organizations involved in their protection,
related to this contest, the parties bear on their own.
- A contest participant allows the WFV Contest to use his image and his name
in the production of promotional products, including broadcasting his speech in
the media for the advertising purposes of the Contest.
- The participant of the competition grants the WFV the right to publicly use
the works (materials submitted for the Contest) and demonstration in
information, advertising and other purposes;